* Somehow, I felt that there should be post for atleast to abuse ‘Planet Debian’ in the new year of 2013. So, what’s going on?
1. Finished Full Marathon aka Standard Charted Mumbai Marathon with pathetic timing of 5h55m35s (and felt good at the end).
2. Good thing: Visited family twice in last 2 months.
3. N number of Idlis were consumed. Where, N >= 300. Overall, I’m big fan of South Indian food which is more suitable for my stomach. Thanks to running, my junkfood consumption is lesser than I can imagine but you can find me in those places during some weekends to fullfill calories lost in LSD run!
4. Last Sunday, I delivered lecture on ‘Debian Ecosystem’, mostly same presentation with additional updates and details, at SVIT, Doddaballapur (technically, some outskirt of BLR) as part of FSMK’s 5 days event. It was well received from the applause I got. Photos are still lying in memory card and probably will not come out until next usage of camera.
5. I’m very silent on Debian packaging and someone will hit me for pending tasks, but enjoying packaging and fixing tlsdate/torbirdy for Debian lately to get motivation. Other than that, few uploads were done.